Friday, December 26, 2008

Pics of Dad

We're here at Mom's house for the holidays, and I've discovered that she not only has a scanner, but has tons of family pics. Many of these are hidden in frames behind other pics. You see, she never actually takes them out of the frames...she just adds newer ones in front of the old ones.

Anyway, here are some pics I've recently found. I'll do my best to put them in order from oldest to newest. If anyone knows his age or anything else about these pics, feel free to let me know.



Dad and sister Bessie. He's a teenager here.



Dad lied about his age to enter the military. He's about 17 in this shot, on the left.



Here's all of his brothers and sisters. From the left, Bessie, Joann, Ollie Mae, Sissy, William, Buddy, and Johnny.



Not sure how old Dad is here...probably early 20's.

Since I'm here with the family, I'll be collecting more stories and pictures. As always, if you have any you'd like to share, send 'em my way!

No comments: